Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Growing pains? 25wks 5 days

Today I called the Dr due to sharp pains I keep having in my lower abdomen. They seem to come and go but take my breathe away each time. I thought maybe they were braxton hicks but I wasn't sure what they feel like. The Dr told me to come in so she could check me out. Once there she did discover that I had a bladder infection. She said that could be causing some of the pain, but most likely it's just round ligament pain (growing pains). She gave me an antibiotic for the infection and a script for an u/s! Of course I am thrilled to have another u/s done, she just wants to be safe and make sure that's all it is. I felt like an alarmest running in there for some RLP, but hey I've never been pg before. I guess it's better to be safe then sorry.

I have the u/s scheduled for next Wednesday, so yay for an extra u/s!

No comments: