Sunday, April 25, 2010

4D u/s-28wks 3d



We went for our second 4D u/s today. I was so excited to get to see my little man again and was hoping he would cooperate and let us get some good shots of him. But he is is father's son and of course made us work for the few good shot we were able to get.

When we got our first look he had his legs up over his head. We weren't able to see his face at all. The Tech had me eat a munchkin, and walk around a bit. It seemed to help a little but he still had his arm in front of his fast the whole time. We were able to get a few semi good shots but even those had the umbilical cord in front of his face. It was still fun to get to see my little guy though. Rather then waste our 45 min session trying to get a good view we decided we would come back another time. The tech said the placenta is behind him, and the fluid is good so it's just a matter of him cooperating!

I think I am going to make the next appt for around 30 wks. That gives him some time to grow a little more, and then we have another 20 min session I might make for around 35 wks.

No comments: