Saturday, February 6, 2010

I'm not having fun -17wks2d

All I ever wanted was to get pg, and now that I'm here I'm not enjoying it. I know I have no right to complain and I am sooo thankful that I'm here, but IF has ruined all the fun.

We never wanted to know what we were having, but PGD ruined that for us. And because we have known what we are having since the day we got our BFP I have always felt farther along then I actually am. example the rush to register, DH and I just decided we need to wait to register since my shower won't be till after he's born, thanks to IF, probably closer to September.

My mom won't purchase the furniture till he's born and Dh doesn't want to paint till he's born so I can't work on the nursery.

I use my doppler every night to make sure everything is ok, I still spend most days terrified he's going to be taken from me, again thanks to IF. Because of all my worrying time is standing still.

My u/s experiences have been just ok due to crappy techs.

I'm not showing yet thanks to all the weight I gained over the past 4yrs, again because of IF. I'm not feeling movement probably because I'm fat which just causes me to worry more.

God I sound so ungrateful, I'm thrilled to be pg! I just want it to be July and have this little boy in my arms. Everyone keeps saying don't rush it you'll miss it when its over but I'm not enjoying it.

No comments: