Sunday, February 21, 2010

Had such a nice day-19wks3d

Dh and I decided to go for breakfast and go down to the outlets in Flemington. We got to go to one of our favorite diner's, Skylark diner. It was delish as expected, and I ate way to much!

We headed to the outlets, I had a coupon for Carters and we are finally at a point where we felt comfortable buying stuff for the baby. So we had fun picking out a bunch on stuff for the baby. The hard part was knowing what size to get. Not knowing what size he will be when he is born makes it hard, I know they don't wear newborn sizes very long but I wanted a few things he could wear right away. I got a few of each size so he will have some stuff no matter what size he is. $70 later we had a bag full of goodies for the baby.

Then pregnancy brain kicked in! I reached in to get my credit card and it wasn't in my wallet! I of course paniced, we were able to put it on another card luckily, and when we got home I found my card in the pocket of my other coat. Gotta love these damn hormones!!

I hung the clothes in his closet, I love looking at them hanging there. I still can't believe that is a few short months I am going to have a baby to put into them!

No comments: