Sunday, February 14, 2010

Best Valentine's day ever- 18wks3d

Today is Valentine's day and I not only have my wonderful Dh who I love dearly I have this little boy inside me that I am more in love with then I ever thought possible. I told my Dh that the best gift our little guy could give me would to let me feel his movement. I have been waiting very patiently and know that I should be feeling it within the next few weeks, I just thought today would be a great day to make himself known.

So tonight after we got back from dinner, I laid on the couch and I felt him!! Of course by the time my brain registered that it was him I was feeling it was gone and I did not feel it again. I can't wait till it is more often and stronger, it is such an incredible feeling knowing he is in there moving around and I am finally able to feel it!

No comments: