Saturday, November 1, 2008

Welcome to Beta Hell!!

Today I went back for my 5th beta, I was trying to be cautiously optimistic but I was also prepared for the worst. I got the phone call around 12:30, she told me the beta number was 31. I was a little disappointed, I was ready to move forward and was a little happy that this hell was over. I asked her if I could start my birth control pills, to start my new cycle. She told me she wasn't sure and had to ask the dr, she would call me back. When she finally called back I was in the shower, She said that she was wrong and the beta was not 31 it was 131, so it again went up and, and I should not start BCP's. The number did not double and at this point I am pretty sure that this is not a viable pregnancy. If this is not a viable pregnancy I just want to move forward, end this hell and start our next cycle. I HATE THIS!!!! I have to go back on Monday for more blood work, guess we'll see what happens.

No comments: