Friday, July 16, 2010

Well this isn't fun

Last night I had a slight fever, but I felt fine. I had mild soreness in my abdomen but I thought it was just my uterine muscles starting to heal. Well this morning I woke up this the worst gas pain I have ever felt! I was not sure what was going on since I didn't have that much gas while in the hospital. I took some gas x but it didn't seem to help. It really started to become unbearable. It almost felt as if I was having contractions. It hurt to sit, walk, and even lay down. This of course makes nursing Jack a very difficult task. I finally put a call into the doctor and they wanted to see me right away. After an ultrasound, and a doctor exam it turns out I have a uterine infection.

I have experienced a lot of pain in the last few years, between ER's, OHSS, and a c-section. This was by far the worst pain. I feel much better now that I am home and have a rx for pain killers but I am feeling guilty that I am not being a good mommy to Jack right now. I am hoping the antibiotics kick this infections ass fast so I can get back to my baby asap!

No comments: