Tuesday, July 6, 2010

last night pregnant- 38wks 5days


I am beyond thrilled that tomorrow I will become a mommy, I have waited a long time for this day. I cannot wait to meet my little boy, I know it is going to be a 1000x's better then I can ever imagine. But I would be lying if I said that I was glad my pregnancy is over. I have loved every minute of being pregnant. I was lucky enough to have had a wonderful pregnancy with no complications. I have loved the ultrasound visits, hearing his heartbeat at every doctors appointment, feeling him kick, and his little baby hiccups. I will miss being pregnant, it has been so much more then I could have ever dreamed. I know that tomorrow when I see his face, and hear his first cry I will quickly forget how sad I am to be done with this pregnancy. I look forward to what motherhood has to offer and know it is going to be one hell of a ride! But for tonight I am just enjoying every moment I have with him, before I have to share him with the world.

1 comment:

Ariana said...

awwwwwwww thats so deep!