Friday, November 20, 2009

No one said this woud be easy-6wk1d

I was leaving work today around 1:30 and I thought let me just go to the bathroom before I go. I went and I was full fledged bleeding. I quickly called my RE and started flying down there, crying the whole time of course. After what seemed like an eternity I finally get down there, I get into the room and I can just feel the blood. I'm still crying my fool head off when the dr comes in and tells me to calm down. He goes to put the dildo cam in and says,"oh your bleeding a lot!"

UMM YEAH!!!

But then there he was, our lil one, measuring exactly 6wks 1day. Dr saw the heartbeat, I was of course asking a million questions when he finally shushed me and said lets see if we can hear it. Then I heard the most amazing sound ever! I was in total shock, a minute ago I was convinced I had lost this pregnancy, and now I'm listening to his heartbeat. His heartbeat was 116 which the Dr said was good. He told me to go home and rest, no lifting, not heavy work.

He leaves the room and I get up and the blood just pours out, I know TMI I'm sorry. It was everywhere, and bright red! I came home and went to the bathroom and passed huge clots, size of golf balls. I of course start crying again, telling DH that things could have been great 30 mins ago but maybe not now.

I call my nurse back and she tells me everything looks good, to rest and that it could be a lot of things like the placenta moving or from the cervix etc. I don't know this is a lot! She tells me that as long as its dark that means its old. Again I don't know! I tell her that I filled a pad in hr, she asked if it seemed to be slowing down....well yeah, kinda. I did beg her to let me come in sooner then the 30th, there is no way I can go that long after this! She told me I can come in on Tuesday.

They did bw they will call me tomorrow with the results, I just really need for everything to be ok. I am soooo crampy. I know I should trust the Dr and what I saw and heard on the u/s, but how can this be ok?

No comments: