Saturday, November 14, 2009

Beta #3-5wk2d


I got there this morning for what I thought was just bw but they told me I was scheduled for an u/s also. This of course worried me, I wasn't prepared for an u/s. I wasn't prepared to hear bad news, I wasn't prepared to see a blank u/s screen.

They did my bw and after 2hrs they finally called me in for the u/s. The Dr said everything looks good. It's still early and we weren't able to see alot, but we saw the sac. I asked if it's where it's suppose to be, I was worried about an ectopic. He repeated that everything looked good, said I'll go back again next week, hopefully we'll see a heartbeat and everything will be better! He printed out our first u/s pic and was on his way.

On our way home I got the call from the nurse, I was terrifed that my numbers weren't going to be good. She didn't sound like she was calling with good news, but then she said everything looks good! My beta went up to 4,072!!! I had to ask her to repeat the number cause I couldn't believe it!

I am so excited! I think this might actually be the one! I know that we still have a ways to go before we are out of the woods. But for today everything is good and I am going to enjoy this day!

No comments: