Sunday, November 8, 2009

Beta #2

350!!

It doubled! I can't believe this, I am so excited!! I know it's still early but I can't help but think this is it! They don't want to see me back till the 14th, five whole days away, which of course terrifies me. All my symptoms are gone which causes more concern, but for right now I am trying to enjoy this moment. I wish I could just fast forward to the u/s at 6 weeks, and then fast forward to January when I will officially be out of my 1st trimester. Maybe then I will be able to breathe a sigh of relief. For now I am going to get lots of rest, drink lots of water, and enjoy the fact the today I am pregnant!

1 comment:

AmandaM said...

woohoo for doubling! I hope the next few days fly by for you! I loved your comment about how today you are pregnant, that is so right and you deserve to enjoy that!!

Nominated you for an award on my blog. = )