Monday, May 24, 2010

We have a date- 32wks 4 days

We got the call today they scheduled our c0section for 7-7-10! It's crazy to think that in a few weeks he's going to be here. It's crazy to know what his birthday will be. This is all crazy!

I am a little bummed that we have to move forward with the c-section but I wasn't super thrilled about either of the options to be honest lol. I know he has to come out one way or another but I am very worried about the recovery involved with a c-section. I just hope that I am not in to much pain to be able to enjoy him or take care of him. I also worry about being able to see him right away in the operating room. Everyone has assured me I will get to see him and even spend some time with him in recovery which would make me a very happy mama.

The most important thing is that he is healthy and I do what is best for the both of us. I know that I will be so excited to have here in my arms that the pain will not be able to bring me down.

So it looks like I'm going to be a mommy in just about 6 weeks!!

No comments: