Sunday, May 16, 2010

4D u/s-31wks 3d


Well we gave it one last try, and guess what?! Our little guy wouldn't cooperate again! It's ok though we got some pretty good shots of him and it was just fun to get to see him again. I am amazed by how much I love this kid already. I can't believe we are so close to meeting him and having him in our arms. I am scared and excited all at once. I can't believe that I am going to be a mom! I guess after years of trying I began to think I may never be a mom and now here I am weeks away from becoming one.

We got a great shot our the little man with his feet over his head which seems to be his favorite position. We also got to see his adorable chubby cheeks, and the best part was seeing him smile! The umbilical cord tickled his nose and he gave us this precious smile!!

I do think that he definitely has my nose, and may even look like me a little. This of course makes me smile, but shhh don't tell Dh =)

I'm so in love!

No comments: