Saturday, May 8, 2010

4D u/s-30wks 2d



We gave it another try and it's obvious that our little guy does not want us to get a good look at him until the big day! Again he had his feet up over his head and his hands in his face. The tech said he was also nuzzled up in the placenta making it even harder. We did get to see him yawn which was adorable! We did about 20 mins and she told us to come back next week so I guess we'll give it one last try, we're running out of time! I don't mind I love getting to see him, and this will be our third visit so I guess we got our moneys worth.

From what we have seen I think he's pretty darn cute! But to be honest I don't think any 4D picture is going to be good enough for me, I want to see the real deal. I can't wait to stare at his little face for hrs!

No comments: