Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas-11wks1d

Every year I ask for the same thing for Christmas, and it is never anything anyone can give me. All I want for Christmas is a baby! This Christmas I had what I have always wanted and no other gift could come close to the precious gift I have been given.

We are truly blessed to have gotten this far in this pregnancy. I am blessed to have a wonderful Dh and family who have stood by me and supported me through every step of this journey. I have been given a Christmas miracle and I promise that this baby will be loved more then you can imagine!

It was an emotional day, I thought about the fact that my Dh's dad will not have to chance to meet this baby he has sent us. I thought about how every Christmas for the last 4yrs have been filled with anger, sadness, and heartbreak. Most of all I thought about how this year is our last year as just the two of us. That next year we will be celebrating Christmas as a FAMILY!

We celebrated Christmas with Dh's mom. We gave her the same poem we gave my parents and although she had suspected that I might be pg she seemed surprised when she read it. She to cried which made me cry. It is such a scary surreal thing to be telling our families that we will be having a baby. This is all I have wanted forever, and now that we are sitting here it just doesn't feel real. I am excited but still very scared that at any moment this can be ripped away from us.

For today I am Pregnant! Merry Christmas!

No comments: