Monday, October 13, 2008

Snuggle in lil snowbabies


Today was our Embryo Transfer, everything went well it was a little more uncomfortable then I expected but I survived! I got very emotional while I waited for them to take me in, I guess it just hit me how real this all is, and how much I need for this to work. I am so tired of riding this IF roller coaster, and I want to get off! The nurse came in and gave us the picture of our embryos, my Husband said this needs to work so we can show our kids their very first baby picture. She also gave me the dates that I have to go back for my beta (pg test). I don't want to go their for my beta, I know I have to but as long as I don't I can convince myself that I am pg and live happily ever after, God that sounds so ridiculous! I have been through this enough times to know not to allow myself to get to excited, betas can drop as easily as they can rise. I hate that the excitement of a positive pg test has been taken away from me. I have the week off to rest and relax and focus on me and our lil snowbabies! We are going to a St. Gerard Novena tonight, I'm hoping this is a good sign. I have an acupuncture apt on Wednesday, and I am trying to stay as positive as possible. I had a real hard couple of weeks, but after having a heart to heart with my husband and talking to my RE and my acupuncturist I decided only positive thoughts from here on it. So now we wait, I go in on the 22nd for my first beta and the 24th for my second. Its going to be a long 9 days! Fingers crossed!

No comments: