Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The furniture is here- 33wks 3 days



I called yesterday to set up delivery for this weekend, but they told me that they would not be able to deliver this weekend. They said they would be in the area today and could deliver it today, other wise it would have to be delivered in 2wks. I really wanted the furniture here before my shower so I can put things away and have the room semi set up before all the gifts get dumped in that room. Dh was kind enough to stay home and wait for the delivery, I really had to twist his arm on this one.

I was so excited I had to come home on my lunch to see it. I love it! The color is a little darker then I was expecting but I am still very happy with it. I raced home after work and washed the bedding, I was so excited to put it all together! I think it is definitely something he will grow into and hopefully be his furniture till he leaves us :'o(



I sat in the rocking chair last night looking at the beautifully painted walls, imaging where I wanted the furniture, and I welled up with tears. I never thought I would be here. I never thought there would be a crib in my house. I am so blessed and so thankful for this wonderful gift we have been given.

No comments: