Sunday, June 13, 2010

Baby shower! 35wks 3 days


Today was my shower! I had such a great time, it was so great to be surrounded by all of our loved ones. The people who have been there over the years praying for us.

We got a TON of gifts which was just so overwhelming! It took 5 cars to get it all home. As I sit here in my living room I am surrounded by gifts! Looks like I will be spending the next week putting everything away! We got all the big items that we NEEDED and an ton of clothes. They of course were all 0-3 months so we're gonna have a naked baby after 3 months but none the less, he will be one well dressed little guy!

I can't believe we are 3.5 weeks away from him being here. I am so excited to meet him, but also starting to freak out a little too. Well, ready or not here he comes!

No comments: