Thursday, January 21, 2010

We bought our nursery bedding-14wks 6d


We have had a hard time deciding on what theme we wanted to go with in the nursery. I thought I wanted puppies so I sold Dh on it, it wasn't a hard sell by the way. Then I decided I wanted monkeys, Dh was not thrilled with this at all. He's a little freaked out by monkeys lol! So I began my search for something, different, and bright. I finally found it at Pottery Barn Kids and just love it! I went to the store to see if I would like it in person and I really really do. I know I probably shouldn't have bought it this early but I am just so afraid that they will discontinue it before July. My parents are buying us the funiture, but my mom refuses to buy it until after the baby is born. I am very eager to get the room set up, so this puts a damper on things but I understand her reasons and it's probably for the better.

No comments: