Friday, January 8, 2010

NT scan-13wks1d


Please don't get me wrong I am totally thrilled that everything looked good and our little man is doing great! But I was a little disappointed with this appointment.

After waiting 2hr, yes 2hrs our appointment was at 2:30 and they didn't take us till 4:30, I think the tech was in a little bit of a rush to get out of there. He showed us a bunch of views of the little guy, but was moving the probe around so much and so fast that it was hard to get a good view of him. I also find that they never point the screen at me, my Dh always gets the great views and is thrilled with the experience while I am stuck seeing a side view. He printed out a few pictures for us, but they are blurry and not the greatest shots. It was exciting to see him, but I was hoping for more. Knowing that I won't have another u/s till 20wks doesn't help.

I know I should be thrilled, but I'm bummed. My Dh is floating on air and thought it was all amazing, I was less then impressed. God that sounds awful! Again I am just thrilled the little guy is doing well, I guess nothing else matters right?

No comments: