Sunday, May 10, 2009

Angel of miracles



I am so glad I participated in the secret angel exchange. I was dreading today so much, especially since my BFN is still so fresh. But when I got that box on Thursday it gave me something to look forward to. I am so bad a surprises and wanted to open it that day, I am glad I was able to resist because it made today a little easier!

Thank you, Jehnm! She did a wonderful job, I got the Angel of Miracles, and it is just so perfect! She also sent me a beautiful card, and a dog toy for my four legged baby. It was so thoughtful of her! I also want to thank Tarahville for organizing this! It was such a great idea!

And a big thank you to all of the wonderful girls on the board that get me through each day, I could not do this without you! It means a lot to know I have people that understand, and care about me. If I could make it a wish it would be that none of us had to go through this at all, or that I would go through it alone if it meant you could all be mothers, but I know I could never wish for a greater group of girls to go through this with! Your strength, courage, and determination inspire me! You are all amazing, and are going to make wonderful mother's one day!

1 comment:

We have Angel Wings said...

What a beautiful post. Thank you Tara for being such a wonderful inspiration to all of us on T-TTC.

Hoping that one day soon, we'll all have our little miracles.


T