Monday, September 29, 2008

Forgetting it all for just one night!

We had a friends wedding Saturday night, it was the best time I have had in a LONG time, it did help that before we got there I decided I was going to get smashed! But that wasn't the only reason I enjoyed myself. The church was so nice, they gave a moment for private prayer which I thought was nice. I couldn't help but be sad thinking about our wedding. Four years, its seems like yesterday! But it's sad now looking back, I was so naive, but it was also probably the last day I was truly happy. I want to be happy again! Anyway, it was nice to see old friends and even nicer to see that a guy I graduated with is losing his hair!! I'm awful, God help me lol! I did get to have two drinks, before it happened. I was talking to an old friend she asked how long we had been married, I said four years. She didn't hear me so I said it will be five in June. When I heard myself say that it hit me five years! Still no children! She then asked, so are you going to have babies? Her mom quickly nudged her but the damage was done. I said yup when the time is right. I did manage to get beyond wasted and me and my husband had a great time we danced, laughed, and well enjoyed some quality time together when we got home ;o) I thought the next morning well, it was a fun night I couldn't have had that much fun if I was pg. I also wished I could put all the IF stuff behind me and just enjoy a child free life. I haven't enjoyed my Husbands company like that in years, it was so much fun and carefree! Oh to be carefree again!

No comments: