Saturday, February 21, 2009

Aunt Flo where are you??

When I was younger I hated getting my period every month, I cursed her out each month. Then when we started TTC every time she would show her face I would fall apart knowing that another month had gone by and we weren't pg. I never thought I would be excited to get my period or even be waiting for it, but once we sought the help of an RE I found myself anxiously awaiting her arrival every month, waiting for her to show her face so we could move forward with our treatments.

Well here we are waiting to start a new cycle and of course she is no where to be found. I went to the RE, they did b/w and an u/s. It looks like I am not going to get a period anytime soon, so I can start Provera. YAY!!!! Yep, now I am taking meds to bring her on, and to top it all off I am thrilled about it lol!

So I am on day 2 of Provera, now we just wait for her arrival! I have to have a saline u/s done, then I can start bcp's and get going with this cycle!!!

No comments: