Sunday, January 4, 2009

Losing my cool!

Ok, so I have had the chance to enjoy this break. I got to enjoy the holidays without shots, and dr appts, and blood work. I felt like the old me again, able to breathe and enjoy the littlest things. That doesn't mean that I haven't thought about IF or been reminded of it daily, just means I enjoyed this break even if it set me back a few months.

I have been feeling really positive, feeling like 2009 is going to be our year! We are with a new RE and I am confident he will get the job done. I am not super thrilled with their communication with us but I'll get over it. Last time we met with the RE he left it that he was going to consult with another dr and get back to us. Well we never heard back. I finally called and they set up a phone conference for this Monday.

So as positive as I was feeling a week ago, I am now totally freaking out!! What if when we talk with the RE he tells us they will not be able to do the testing? What if this is not our year? I'm not use to getting good news and I learned a long time ago not to get my hopes up or be to optimistic, cause you never know what lies around the corner.

No comments: